Corrugated roller, sunk roller, roller roller, guide roller, S roll, axial bearing a surface spraying tungsten carbide
To HRC75 surface hardness, but several times or dozens of times increase its service life.
Thermal spraying in the national economy the application fields
Special recommendation: supersound flame HVOF preparation of coating in strength, low porosity, high hardness, wear resistance, corrosion resistance can be prepared by, heat conductivity, insulation, conductive, sealing and coating, in machinery manufacturing, aerospace, hydraulic power, mining metallurgy, petroleum chemical industry, paper making leather and other fields have a wide application
Corrugated roller, sunk roller, roller roller, guide roller, S roll, rolling stick, journal spray repair axial bearing a surface spraying tungsten carbide
Ball valve, valve spraying tungsten carbide
Each function coating
The company processing coating type:
A, resistant to wear A thermal spraying technology application's largest fields, this kind of coating mainly for:
(1) resistance to adhesive wear or scratches special one typical coating for cobalt base tungsten carbide, chromium carbide/nickel chromium coating.
(2) wear particle wear a special typical coating for cobalt base alloy, from fusion gold mixed molybdenum, chrome oxide coating.
(3) resistance to fretting a special typical coating for alumina/titanium dioxide coating.
(4) resistant to cavitation erosion wear a special typical coating for aluminum bronze coating.
(5) resistance to erosion wear a special typical coating for alumina/titanium dioxide, alumina coating.
B, resistance to high temperature and oxidation a this kind of coating resistance to chemical or physical decomposition, improve the parts of high temperature performance, this kind of coating mainly for:
(1) thermal barrier coating a typical coating for yttrium oxide do stabilizing treatment of zirconia coating.
(2) resistance to high temperature oxidation coating a typical coating for nickel/chromium coating.
(3) heat resisting corrosion coating a typical coating for nickel/chromium coating.
C, anticorrosion coating a coating system for: spraying layer + sealing material.
D, conductive coating or insulation coating by this kind of coating and divide it is the following kinds:
(1) conductive coating a namely copper coating.
(2) insulation coating a alumina coating.
(3) shielding coating a resistance to electromagnetic interference (EMI) or high frequency interference (RFI) that copper coating.
E, restore size coating a this kind of coating is mainly used to repair for wear or processing out-of-tolerance parts, on the coating material and choice depends on the components of the use requirement.
F, clearance control coating a this kind of coating provide close seal clearance, improve equipment performance and operation efficiency, and mating part contact,
Coating priority controlled wear, the typical coating for nickel/graphite, polyester aluminum mixture, aluminum/graphite coating.